[Python-Dev] Heads up: possible double-comments on bpo for commits

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Tue Jan 31 13:18:24 EST 2017

I've activated the webhook for receiving comments on issues when a commit
lands mentioning an issue, so if you see a commit from our hg integration
and another from GitHub, understand that's why (mention issues as "bpo
NNNN" in commit messages if you want to see it in action). If it becomes
too much of a hassle to see the duplicates before we migrate I can turn off
the notifications, but obviously more testing the better. :)