[Python-Dev] The "humor" section of the website is a bit outdated...

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:59:14 EST 2017

Ok, in advance, my apologies for probably sending this to the wrong mailing
list...

Anyway, the most holy page in the entire Python website, containing all
sorts of deadly and wicked items, seems to have gathered a couple pounds of
dust:

https://www.python.org/doc/humor/

And by "pounds of dust", I mean that 2 of the links don't work anymore:

http://quotations.amk.ca/python-quotes/

seems to have been down for at least 3 years; available from archive.org (
http://web.archive.org/web/20111111175522/http://quotations.amk.ca/python-quotes/
)

The Python humor wiki page is also gone:

https://wiki.python.org/PythonHumor

Being that the primary purpose is for proposing additions to the humor
list, I don't think archive.org would be of much help for this one.

--
Ryan (ライアン)
Yoko Shimomura > ryo (supercell/EGOIST) > Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else