[Python-Dev] Translated Python documentation

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:20:44 EST 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Serhiy Storchaka <storchaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> My largest apprehension is that the documentation can be outdated and
> quickly become degraded if main contributors left it.

This is why we focus in the Tutorial only, but also:

a) The tutorial is mostly the "entry point" to Python's doc, so being
it in Spanish for Spanish speakers lowers the barrier a lot

b) At some point you need to understand English docs, so translating
the library reference should not be that important

Regards,

--
.    Facundo

PyAr: http://www.python.org/ar/