[Python-Dev] PEP 539 (second round): A new C API for Thread-Local Storage in CPython

Erik Bray erik.m.bray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 06:40:36 EDT 2017

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Masayuki YAMAMOTO
<ma3yuki.8mamo10 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi python-dev,
>
> Since Erik started the PEP 539 thread on python-ideas, I've collected
> feedbacks in the discussion and pull-request, and tried improvement for the
> API specification and reference implementation, as the result I think
> resolved issues which pointed out by feedbacks.

Thanks Masayuki for taking the lead on updating the PEP.  I've been
off the ball with it for a while.  In particular the table summarizing
the changes is nice.   I just have a few minor changes to suggest
(typos and such) that I'll make in a pull request.