[Python-Dev] python issue27584 AF_VSOCK support

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Thu Aug 17 14:36:41 EDT 2017

Since everyone is a volunteer, Cathy, there are unfortunately no real
timelines. It really comes down to someone who feels they have the
knowledge necessary to review the PR having the spare time to do so. So
emailing here and saying, "my PR has addressed all the comments and has
been ready to go for 29 days; anything else I can do?" is the right thing
to up the PR's exposure.