[Python-Dev] bugs.python.org - outage 08/09/17 until 8:00pm PST

Mark Mangoba mmangoba at python.org
Wed Aug 9 18:18:37 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I was just informed from our hosting provider for bugs.python.org <http://bugs.python.org/>, Hetzner Online - that the server is currently being migrated to a new data center.

Unfortunately I was not informed ahead of time and working with the provider to better communicate and schedule future maintenance periods accordingly.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.  I will be posting status updates at https://status.python.org/ <https://status.python.org/>.

As many of you know, we are working to migrate this off the current hosting provider in the next 3 months.

Best regards,
Mark

Mark Mangoba | PSF IT Manager | Python Software Foundation | mmangoba at python.org | python.org | Infrastructure Staff:  infrastructure-staff at python.org | GPG: 2DE4 D92B 739C 649B EBB8 CCF6 DC05 E024 5F4C A0D1