[Python-Dev] Installation Error

Trevon Bizzle tbizzle at pvlearners.net
Sat Sep 10 19:44:10 EDT 2016

Good evening! I tried downloading Python yesterday and was met with some
success. I have been searching for solutions but can not seem to find one.
Each time I try to run python an error occurs saying;
python.exe - System Error
The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is
missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this
problem.
My friend and I tried at our school and was met no success in obtaining the
program. I am attempting to run python on a CQ60-615DX Notebook. Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks!

--
Emails and other correspondence to and from Paradise Valley School District
are subject to public disclosure, upon request, according to Arizona Public