[Python-Dev] New problem accessing tracker with Firefox 50.0

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Nov 18 14:48:50 EST 2016

Starting today, while reviewing the "Summary of Python tracker issues",
I get the following for about half the clicks.

"""
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to bugs.python.org. A PKCS #11
module returned CKR_DEVICE_ERROR, indicating that a problem has occurred
with the token or slot. Error code: SEC_ERROR_PKCS11_DEVICE_ERROR

     The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
     Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

[   Try Again   ]
"""

So far, the Try Again button has always worked.

I believe I upgraded Firefox (to 50.0) just last night, or possibly the
night before.

--
Terry Jan Reedy