[Python-Dev] runtime dlls on Windows

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Thu May 26 23:45:43 EDT 2016

Another reason why we don't want to install this DLL with Python :) Per-user install is properly supported in 3.5 for I believe the first time ever.

But yes, installing them properly requires admin privileges. An unfortunately messy situation, one that I'm happy to not have to resolve for Python's incredibly diverse user base.

Top-posted from my Windows Phone