[Python-Dev] runtime dlls on Windows

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 26 17:01:51 EDT 2016

On 26/05/2016 19:02, Brett Cannon wrote:

> On Thu, 26 May 2016 at 09:44 Chris Barker <chris.barker at noaa.gov
> <mailto:chris.barker at noaa.gov>> wrote:
>
>     [SNIP]
>     Thanks Steve. Will  you be at PyCon? if Nathaniel and I look at this
>     during the sprints, maybe you could coach us a bit.
>
> Steve will be at PyCon but I don't think he will be around for the
> sprints as he has to catch a flight out for PyCon Taiwan.

Steve writes such an excellent blog that when and if he has time I'm
certain that he'll put something together.  With people such as him
following on from Martin Loewis, Tim Golden, Mark "I've forgotten more
about Python on Windows than you'll ever know" Hammond and Andy "ditto"
Robinson I can't say that I'll lose too much sleep over it.  As I suffer
insomnia on top of chronic fatigue syndrome, that is quite a statement
for me to make.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence