[Python-Dev] File system path PEP, part 2

Koos Zevenhoven k7hoven at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:51:44 EDT 2016

Thanks Brett!

Now one thing is that, despite your suggestion, I had not added myself
as an author in my big pull request. Originally, it was because I
simply forgot to copy and paste it when I split my edits into separate
commits ;-). Sorry about that (not sure if you care though, and I've
been defending the PEP regardless).

Anyway, especially now that my main worry regarding the open questions
has been resolved, I would be more than happy to have my name on it.
So Brett, could you add me as author? (Koos Zevenhoven and
k7hoven at gmail.com will be fine)

It looks like this is finally happening :)

-- Koos