[Python-Dev] file system path protocol PEP

Koos Zevenhoven k7hoven at gmail.com
Fri May 13 04:36:04 EDT 2016

This has just been discussed very recently in this thread (and earlier
too). It may make sense, but it's not among our current worries.
Besides, we already added the new fspath semantics to the PEP.

While I hope Brett is asleep in his time zone, I'm guessing he will
agree (just saying this because you write "@Brett").

-- Koos