[Python-Dev] Not receiving bug tracker emails

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Wed Mar 30 09:30:39 EDT 2016

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 08:08:59 +0300, Serhiy Storchaka <storchaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 30.03.16 03:23, Victor Stinner wrote:
> > same for me, i'm using using gmail with a @gmail.com email.
> >
> > Victor

> >> For the last ~36 hours I have stopped receiving emails for messages
> >> posted in the bug tracker. Is anyone else having this problem? Has
> >> anything changed recently?
>
> Same for me.
>
> This is very sad, because some comments can be unnoticed and some
> patches can be unreviewed.

Anyone know how to find out what changed from Google's POV?  As far as
we know nothing changed at the bugs end, but it is certainly possible
that something did change in the hosting infrastructure without our
knowledge.  Knowing what is setting google off would help track it down,
if so...or perhaps something changed at the google end, in which case we
*really* need to know what.

--David