[Python-Dev] Status of Python 3.6 PEPs?

Alexander Belopolsky alexander.belopolsky at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 14:40:08 EDT 2016

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 4:26 AM, Victor Stinner <victor.stinner at gmail.com>
wrote:

> "PEP 495 -- Local Time Disambiguation"
> https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0495/
> => accepted
>
> Alexander Belopolsky asked for a review of the implementation:
> https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2016-June/145450.html

Victor, I know your plate is full, but you are best qualified to review the
C implementation.  Tim reviewed the Python implementation early on and made
several valuable suggestions, but he refuses to deal with C these days. :-(

I tried to set up a Windows VM capable of building CPython, but gave up
after a few futile attempts.  It would be great if you could help me with
the Windows port.

I posted the latest patch at the Bug Tracker:
http://bugs.python.org/issue24773