[Python-Dev] just a friendly developer

ty armour aarmour at cipmail.org
Sun Jan 31 15:16:27 EST 2016

I am looking for tutorials on basically how to write the python language.
As well I want to know how to write wrappers for things like alsa and
directx and coreaudio and jackd and pulseaudio.

I would be looking to write wrappers for coreaudio in mac and coreaudio for
windows as well as alsa. i think it would benefit you to have this
information.

I am looking to aid in development of computers and languages and tutorials
on how to write the actual python language would be super useful.

but yeah im looking to write applications like guitarix rakarrack blender
ardour  lmms.

I am also going to build my own computers so these tutorials would help a
lot.

anyhow thanks for your time