[Python-Dev] Devguide: Add a table summarizing status of Python branches

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:22:01 EST 2016

I pushed my table, it will be online in a few hours (I don't know when
the devguide is recompiled?):
http://docs.python.org/devguide/triaging.html#generating-special-links-in-a-comment

By the way, it would be super cool to rebuild the PEPs with a
post-commit hook server-side, rather than having to wait the crontab
which requires to wait ~30 minutes (1h? I don't know exactly).

> It is, which is why I requested the first release date be a column.

I added a Scheduled column with a link to the Release Schedule PEP of
each version. I also added a column with the date of the first date. I
added 5 years to estimate the end-of-line. I used the same month and
same date, with a comment above explaining that the release manager is
free to adujst the end-of-line date.

Thanks for the feedback.

> PEP 101 would need a tweak to remind the RM to update the devguide.

Can someone please mention this table in the PEP

Victor