[Python-Dev] Convert int() to size_t in Python/C

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Apr 29 13:22:07 EDT 2016

On 4/29/2016 10:45 AM, Marcos Dione wrote:

>     First of all, I'm not subbscribed to the list (too much traffic for
> me), so please CC: me in any answers if possible.

I am indulging you this once, but the proper solution is to read pydev
via the gmane.comp.python.devel mirror at news.gmane.com.  You can do so
either with a newsreader, part of most mail clients, subscribed to the
group, or with a browser pointed at the site.

There are multiple problems with CC:.  First, the paragraph above may be
(properly) snipped from replies, so you will not get replies to replies.
  Second, 'Reply all' is a nuisance as it takes 'all' too literally.
Since I receive via gmane, Thunderbird tries to reply to both gmane and
mail.python.org, but the latter is invalid and generates a nuisance
email as I am not subscribed.  If I were subscribed, sending and posting
this twice would also be wrong.  Third, and related, CC lists tend to
grow.  If someone hits 'Reply all' to this message, I will be added to
the list, and will received a nuisance duplicate email, unless the
person takes the trouble to remove me.  (They often do not.)

--
Terry Jan Reedy