[Python-Dev] Terminal console

Franklin? Lee leewangzhong+python at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:55:10 EDT 2016

FWIW, Gmail's policies require:
"""
    A user must be able to unsubscribe from your mailing list through
one of the following means:

    * A prominent link in the body of an email leading users to a page
confirming his or her unsubscription (no input from the user, other
than confirmation, should be required).
    * By replying to your email with an unsubscribe request.
"""
(https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126)

That link is currently the only obvious way to unsubscribe.