[Python-Dev] I hope this won't be my last comment here ~ yet it may well be...

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Thu Apr 21 08:36:30 EDT 2016

On Thursday, April 21, 2016, Burkhard Meier <burkhardameier at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Please do allow me to share my humble experiences of being a software
> professional on a Windows platform.
>
> Almost 20 years.
>
> You know what; when I tried out 'sugar Linux' or Peppermint,,,the "admin'
> dude kicked me out 5 times in one sole eve,
>
> Maybe this is just *me*..
>
> You know what: I did have my time with this *open source community*...
>
> I was just asking a sincere question.
>
> C'mon
>
> This was rather very ridiculous.

As someone who spent many years as a Windows user and several years as a
contributor to the Windows build here, if you have constructive thoughts to
share on Python-on-Windows, please share them...but I can't decipher what
any of this message is actually about.

Additionally, you may want to try the python-list mailing list.