[Python-Dev] My first post here ~ do you need more Python core developers on Windows?

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 04:16:05 EDT 2016

> My name is Burkhard Meier and I wrote the "Python GUI Programming Cookbook"
> published by Packt.
>
> It is available on Amazon and PacktPub.com.

Welcome!

> Maybe I can become more involved in the Python community as a Python
> developer on Windows .

You can use the Developer Guide to start:
https://docs.python.org/devguide/

See also the Python menthors to get help on a dedicated and private
mailing list:
http://pythonmentors.com/

Sadly yes, we have many open issues specific to Windows. I'm trying to
sometimes give time to fix some of them, but I'm less interested than
in open source operating systems ;-)

Victor