[Python-Dev] compatibility for C-accelerated types

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon Oct 19 17:00:00 EDT 2015

Apart from Serhiy's detraction of the 3.5 bug report there wasn't any
discussion in this thread. I also don't really see any specific questions,
so maybe you don't have any. Are you just asking whether it's okay to merge
your code? Or are you asking for more code review?

--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)