[Python-Dev] [RELEASED] Python 3.5.0b1 is now available

Zero Piraeus schesis at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:07:49 CEST 2015

:

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 06:03:50PM -0700, Ned Deily wrote:
> Zero Piraeus <schesis at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Source tarballs (both .tgz and .tar.xz) are missing ...
>
> They seem to be there now.  Are you still not able to download them?

Oops. Both Larry's reply to me and my thankyou to him turn out to have
been offlist.

Yes, got 'em now. Turns out to have been a permissions error (which the
403 error would have alerted me to, had I been paying attention).

So, in public this time: Thanks, Larry (and thanks for all the work on
the release) ...

 -[]z.

--
Zero Piraeus: inter caetera