[Python-Dev] Reminder: 3.5 now has its own branch! "default" branch is now 3.6!

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon May 25 03:01:41 CEST 2015

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Larry Hastings <larry at hastings.org> wrote:
> I've now pushed the 3.5.0 beta 1 release-engineering checkins to
> hg.python.org.  At the same time I did this, I also created the 3.5 branch.
>
> Quick FAQ:

Additional Q. What does this mean for buildbots? Will they immediately
pick up the new branch?

Apologies if this is a dumb question. My buildbot is temporarily down
(hardware failure, working on it) so I can't easily check what it's
doing. (And I'm not sure I'd know for sure if I saw the right result
anyway.)

ChrisA