[Python-Dev] cpython: Tighten-up code in the set iterator to use an entry pointer rather than

Serhiy Storchaka storchaka at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 15:08:29 CEST 2015

On 07.07.15 15:32, Maciej Fijalkowski wrote:
> I kind of thought that python does pre-commit reviews (at least seems
> to apply to most people), so in case someone is completely exempt from
> that, maybe he should read python-dev or wherever the reply is set to?
> That also does not explain why a crashing commit has not been
> reverted.

There is no haste. Only developed branch is affected and we have enough
time to fix it. No buildbots is broken. Just rolling back this changeset
can be impossible because Raymond committed other changes after it. I'm
not sure that this changeset is culprit, it can be previous one. Raymond
is the most experienced person in this file, and writing good fix that
conform to Raymond's view by other person can take more time than the
time that is needed to Raymond to awake and read this topic.