[Python-Dev] What's New editing

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Sun Jul 5 19:52:55 CEST 2015

Just so people aren't caught unawares, it is very unlikely that I will have
time to be the final editor on "What's New for 3.5" they way I was for 3.3 and
3.4.  I've tried to encourage people to keep What's New up to date, but
*someone* should make a final editing pass.  Ideally they'd do at least the
research Serhiy did last year on checking that there's a mention for all of the
versionadded and versionchanged 3.5's in the docs.  Even better would be to
review the NEWS and/or commit history...but *that* is a really big job these
days....

--David