[Python-Dev] sorry for the last e-mail

Pfeiffer, Phillip E., IV PHIL at mail.etsu.edu
Wed Jan 21 12:16:26 CET 2015

Apologies for being stupid.  I've been away from Python for awhile, and just realized that I'm simply seeing the docstring for int when I check out sys.int_info.whatever, where .whatever is an int-valued attribute.

While it would be nice to have a clearer description of the sys.int_info's attributes in the sys.int_info docstring, that's a different kettle of fish.

Again, apologies.

-- Phil