[Python-Dev] Google search labels Python 2.7 docs as Python 3.4

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Thu Jan 1 05:26:38 CET 2015

About a year ago I posted about this or related issue, Here is the link
<https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2014-January/132093.html>.
This was the old website (I think, but that may not appliy to the docs) but
I think the issue is still probably related to the robot.txt file.

Vincent Davis
720-301-3003