[Python-Dev] who must makes FOR loop quicker

Joe Jevnik jjevnik at quantopian.com
Wed Aug 5 17:53:58 CEST 2015

The iterator is not revaluated, instead, it is constructing a single
iterator, in this case a list_iterator. The list_iterator looks at the
underyling list to know how to iterate so when you mutate the underlying
list, the list_iterator sees that. This does not mee the expression used to
generate the iterator was re-evaluated.