[Python-Dev] Not being able to compile: "make: *** [Programs/_freeze_importlib] Error 1"

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 23:09:01 CEST 2015

Hello!

It's been a while since I compiled python and run the test suite.

Now that I'm starting to work in a patch, wanted to do that as a
sanity check, and even "./configure" finishing ok, "make" fails :/
(I'm on Ubuntu Trusty, all packages updated, all dependencies
theorically installed).

Full trace here:

  http://linkode.org/TgkzZw90JUaoodvYzU7zX6

Before going into a deep debug, I thought about sending a mail to see
if anybode else hit this issue, if it's a common problem, if there's a
known workaround.

Thanks!!

--
.    Facundo