[Python-Dev] ctypes module

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:36:00 CEST 2015

I presume the reason was that noone wants to maintain code for the
case where there are no buildbots available and there is no
development time available. You are free to put back in the files and
see if they work (they might not), but such things are usually removed
if they're a maintenance burden. I would be happy to assist you with
finding someone willing to do commercial maintenance of ctypes for
itanium, but asking python devs to do it for free is a bit too much.

Cheers,
fijal