[Python-Dev] PEP 448 review

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:20:10 CEST 2015

On 7 Apr 2015 03:43, "Neil Girdhar" <mistersheik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Following up with PEP 448,  I've gone over the entire code review except
a few points as mentioned at the issue: http://bugs.python.org/review/2292/.
I'm hoping that this will get done at the PyCon sprints.  Is there any way
I can help?

> I couldn't make it to PyCon, but I do live in Montreal.  I would be more
than happy to make time to meet up with anyone who wants to help with the
review, e.g. Laika's usually a good place to work and have a coffee (
http://www.yelp.ca/biz/la%C3%AFka-montr%C3%A9al-2).  Code reviews tend go
much faster face-to-face.

My understanding is that it's possible to register for the post-PyCon
sprints, even if you're not attending PyCon itself.

Cheers,
Nick.