[Python-Dev] OpenBSD buildbot has many failures

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Wed Apr 1 14:21:31 CEST 2015

On 01/04/2015 13:13, Victor Stinner wrote:
> Hi,

>> On the back of Victor's recent emails re buildbots, I've knocked
>> something up which can be scheduled to email the status of some or all
>> buildbots:
>>
>>   https://github.com/tjguk/buildbotinfo
>
> Are you aware of this previous project?
> https://code.google.com/p/bbreport/

Yes -- I originally forked it with a view to extending it the way I
wanted, but I was rewriting so much that in the end I started afresh and
ended up with just my own code. (The way you do...)

[... snip useful ideas about more finely-tuned results ...]

I'd also thought of various directions things could go. TBH, though, I
knew if I started to get ambitious I'd end up with something which tried
to do everything and didn't do anything.

I might go somewhere with the thing in the future, but for now it does
what it does and if it helps someone -- including me -- at the simplest
level, well that's a good thing.

TJG