[Python-Dev] Sad status of Python 3.x buildbots

Shorya Raj rajshorya at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 05:09:12 CEST 2014

Hello all
I don't mind helping out with maintaining buildbots / other build machines.
Although I don't have a lot of experience with this sort of thing (I
usually just ran a Jenkins for my own work), I think it would be a useful
way to contribute. Let me know what I should do if you are all fine with
this.

Thanks
Shorya Raj