[Python-Dev] [OFF-TOPIC] It is true that is impossible write in binary code, the lowest level of programming that you can write is in hex code?

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 01:05:01 CET 2014

Wait...you sent this to 9fans AND Python Dev??? Why not ask on StackExchange
Programmers <http://programmers.stackexchange.com/> or something?

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 5:19 PM, françai s <romapera15 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I intend to write in lowest level of computer programming as a hobby.
>
> It is true that is impossible write in binary code, the lowest level of
> programming that you can write is in hex code?
>
> What is the lowest level of programming computers that you can write ?
>
> Is binary code?
>
> Is hex code?
>
> Is another machine code? Honestly do not know if it is true that there is
> another machine code beyond the binary and hex code.
>
> Is Assembly?

Ryan
If anybody ever asks me why I prefer C++ to C, my answer will be simple:
"It's becauseslejfp23(@#Q*(E*EIdc-SEGFAULT. Wait, I don't think that was
nul-terminated."
Personal reality distortion fields are immune to contradictory evidence. -
srean
Check out my website: http://kirbyfan64.github.io/