[Python-Dev] Tix version needed to build 2.7 Windows installer?

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Thu May 8 18:59:19 CEST 2014

This is mostly a question for Martin, but perhaps someone else would also know.

I'm trying to build the 2.7 installers so I can backport the path
option from 3.3, but I can't seem to figure out which version of Tix
is necessary to have a complete build. So far any of them on
http://svn.python.org/projects/external don't appear to be configured
to work with the combination of tcl and tk that are used on 2.7, per
the buildbot external scripts. It's another issue that Tix isn't even
downloaded by the scripts, but I'll do it manually right now just to
get this going.

Any tips?