[Python-Dev] Status of PEP 3145 - Asynchronous I/O for subprocess.popen

Josiah Carlson josiah.carlson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 17:45:40 CET 2014

If it makes you feel any better, I spent an hour this morning building a
2-function API for Linux and Windows, both tested, not using ctypes, and
not even using any part of asyncio (the Windows bits are in msvcrt and
_winapi). It works in Python 3.3+. You can see it here:
http://pastebin.com/0LpyQtU5

 - Josiah