[Python-Dev] Python 4: don't remove anything, don't break backward compatibility

Allen Li cyberdupo56 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 23:58:59 CET 2014

I'm not a dev, so my comment doesn't have that much weight, but it is
possible to stop flooding the mailing list with idle chitchat about
something mostly irrelevant and non-productive?

There's nothing wrong with the current Python versioning scheme.  Python
4 is not planned for the near future.  I don't see anything else worthy
of discussion on this topic.

Allen Li