[Python-Dev] "Five reviews to get yours reviewed"?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 07:51:11 CET 2014

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:
>> I have a couple of patches outstanding, notably issue 20249 [2], which
>> is a small change, has a patch, and has no activity or nosying since
>> its creation.
>
> And the other?

http://bugs.python.org/issue19494 has a patch that I uploaded, but
it's more accurately someone else's patch and I just made a slight
tweak to it.

http://bugs.python.org/issue20729 is an issue that I opened, and
there's a patch at the issue, but I didn't write the patch.

Technically, neither really counts, but I was checking over the
"Followed by you" issues list and saw that several had patches.

>> I'd love to see some downward
>> movement on the Open Issues figure, but am not really sure what I can
>> personally do to help.
>
> You are active on python-ideas, so build on that. There are 1551 open
> enhancement issues. ...
> You could open either suggest that the OP post on python-ideas
> or open a discussion yourself.

Okay! I'll poke around at some issues tonight and see what I can find.
*thumb up* Thanks for the pointer.

ChrisA