[Python-Dev] Bluetooth 4.0 support in "socket" module

Tim Tisdall tisdall at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 15:57:06 CEST 2014

I was interested in providing patches for the socket module to add
Bluetooth 4.0 support.  I couldn't find any details on how to provide
contributions to the Python project, though...  Is there some online
documentation with guidelines on how to contribute?  Should I just provide
a patch to this mailing list?

Also, is there a method to test changes against all the different *nix
variations?  Is Bluez the standard across the different *nix variations?

-Tim