[Python-Dev] Trying to focus the whole bytes/str formatting discussion

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon Jan 13 01:56:35 CET 2014

Sorry, I started my own "PEP 460 reboot" thread -- I wrote that
message before yours arrived, even if maybe I posted after you. I'm in
the PBP camp myself for this. I won't pronounce on PEP 460 as-is.
Please follow up in the other thread if you need clarifications.

--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)