[Python-Dev] Changing Clinic's output

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Thu Jan 9 16:26:07 CET 2014

On 01/09/2014 03:39 AM, Serhiy Storchaka wrote:
> 07.01.14 22:51, Ethan Furman написав(ла):
>
> AFAIK you don't write much C code. So perhaps C sources maintainability is not too valuable for you.

I don't write much C code yet, no, but C source maintainability is even more important to me because of it.  Having to
search several files for something makes it more difficult for me to find what I need.

I have the same issues with Python code, too.  Back in my windows days I had some custom functions to make py code
browsing much nicer in Vim; then I changed jobs, forgot to grab the code, and now my py files are unfolded and large.
So far just searching for what I'm looking for has worked well enough that I haven't reimplemented my lost functions.
But that is an editor issue, not a file issue.

--
~Ethan~