[Python-Dev] Python 3.4: Cherry-picking into rc2 and final

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Mon Feb 17 16:33:26 CET 2014

On 02/16/2014 03:45 PM, Paul Moore wrote:
> <http://bugs.python.org/issue20621> is significant enough to be
> resulting in a 3.3.5 release - can you make sure the 3.4 fix goes in?
> I'm not sure how to find the revision number that contains the fix to
> follow the process you outline above, so I'm just mentioning it here &
> on the issue to make sure it's not missed...

If it has an issue number like that, then generally Roundup Robot will
notify the issue when something is checked in.  And those comments will
have the revision id in them.

Also, you can scan the output of "hg log" to find the revision numbers.
The first line of each stanza looks like

    changeset:   89231:75a12cf63f20

Here, "75a12cf63f20" is the revision id.

//arry/