[Python-Dev] ReST documents

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Thu Feb 6 20:53:00 CET 2014

My apologies if this is a stupid question (actually, two stupid questions! ;) , but:

   - is there someplace I can look to see what all the meta commands mean?  Things like :class: or .. index:: pair:
class; constructor

   - when I click on a link (using FireFox 16.0.1) instead of showing the title of that section (such as IntEnum or
object.__init__) it shows the paragraph immediately following.  I think it would be more helpful to show the title as
well.  Is this an issue with how we are creating the docs, or with FireFox?

--
~Ethan~