[Python-Dev] libffi embedded in CPython

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 20:50:58 CET 2014

well, the problem is essentially that libffi gets patched (e.g. for
ARM) and it does not make it's way to CPython quickly. This is
unlikely to be a security issue (for a variety of reasons, including
ctypes), but it's still an issue I think. Segfaults related to e.g.
stack alignment are hard to debug