[Python-Dev] PEP 481 - Migrate Some Supporting Repositories to Git and Github

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Dec 2 21:14:07 CET 2014

On Dec 02, 2014, at 07:20 PM, Brett Cannon wrote:

>No because only two people have said they like the experiment idea so
>that's not exactly enough to say it's worth the effort. =) Plus GitHub
>could be chosen in the end.

Experimenting could be useful, although if the traffic is disproportionate
(e.g. peps are updated way more often than devinabox) or folks don't interact
with each of the repos, it might not be very representative.  Still, I think
it's better to get a visceral sense of how things actually work than to
speculate about how they *might* work.

Cheers,
-Barry