[Python-Dev] PEP 476: Enabling certificate validation by default!

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 19:03:30 CEST 2014

On 31 August 2014 17:27, Christian Heimes <christian at python.org> wrote:
> It's very simple to trust a self-signed certificate: just download it
> and stuff it into the trust store.

"Stuff it into the trust store" is the hard bit, though. I have
honestly no idea how to do that. Or if it's temporary (which it likely
is) how to manage it - delete it when I no longer need it, list what
junk I've added over time, etc. And equally relevantly, no idea how to
do that in a way that won't clash with my company's policies...

Paul