[Python-Dev] PEP 455: TransformDict

Serhiy Storchaka storchaka at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 15:14:24 CEST 2013

15.09.13 14:23, Antoine Pitrou написав(ла):
> On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 13:56:26 +0900
> Larry Hastings <larry at hastings.org> wrote:
>> On 09/14/2013 07:30 PM, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
>>> Well, a TransformSet is like a normal dict, you just need to call the
>>> transformation function yourself when inserting the keys.
>>
>> s/normal dict/normal set/
>
> No, read my example.

A TransformDict is like a normal dict, you just need to call the
transformation function yourself when inserting the keys and insert a
pair of (orig_key, value), or is like two normal dicts, you just need to
call the transformation function yourself when inserting the keys and
update parallel mapping from transformed keys to original keys.