[Python-Dev] PEP 447: add type.__locallookup__

Steve Dower Steve.Dower at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 13 05:04:49 CEST 2013

What about __getlocalattribute__ or __getattributenorecurse__? Long, but this isn't going to be used often.

Putting "type" or "class" in the name would be misleading. It's an instance method (that is most useful when implemented on a metaclass).

(Apologies for the top post.)

Sent from my Windows Phone