[Python-Dev] DTRACE support

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Fri Sep 6 17:14:04 CEST 2013

I've heard good things about DTRACE but never used it myself.

Do I understand correctly that you have to build a separate Python
executable with it turned on?

I noticed one odd thing in the patch: apparently the dtrace module
only exists to have a flag that tells whether it is enabled. Can't
that flag be added to the sys module?

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Jesus Cea <jcea at jcea.es> wrote:

--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)