[Python-Dev] A C implementation of OrderedDict

Eric Snow ericsnowcurrently at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 18:21:08 CEST 2013

If anyone is interested in having a (faithful) C implementation of
OrderedDict for the 3.4 release, I have a patch up [1].  My interest
in having the patch applied is relative to proposals that won't apply
to 3.4, so I haven't felt the need to advance the patch.  However, in
case anyone else would find it useful for 3.4, I figured I would point
it out.

While the patch isn't all that complicated, it is large and my C/C-API
experience isn't proportional to that size.  So I don't feel
comfortable about moving ahead with the patch without at least one
thorough review.  Thanks.

-eric

[1] http://bugs.python.org/issue16991